Thursday, March 7, 2013

Book Review: An Amish Christmas

I chose to review "An Amish Christmas" from Booksneeze.com All opinions are my own and I was not obligated to write a positive review. I received no compensation for writing this review other than a complimentary copy of the book.


Book Description

Enjoy this Amish Christmas bestseller with an additional new novella from romance author Kelly Long.
"Christmas Cradles" by Kelly Long -- When Anna Stolis takes over for her aunt, the local Amish midwife in Paradise, Christmas night heats up with multiple deliveries, three strangers' quilts, and the help from resourceful and strong Asa Lapp, whose job it is to get Anna through a dangerous blizzard to complete her midwifery rounds.
“A Miracle for Miriam” by Kathleen Fuller: This Christmas, Miriam must decide whether to guard herself or accept the love of a man who once broke her heart.
“A Choice to Forgive” by Beth Wiseman: Lydia, a widow who has given up on love, is shocked when Daniel-- a past love-- returns to the Order, and her life.
“One Child” by Barbara Cameron: This snowy Lancaster Christmas Eve will see two couples’ lives changed by the birth of one child.
Contributer Barbara Cameron is the author of fifteen novels and three nationally televised movies (HBO), as well as a recipient of the first Romance Writers of America Golden Heart.
My Review
I thoroughly enjoyed all 4 books in this book and will definitely enjoy reading them over and over. All of the books were easy to read and follow the story. I had the whole thing finished in 2 days because the stories captured my attention and made me want to keep reading to find out what happened to the characters! I'm not sure if it was just me or if the authors did this on purpose, but the first 3 books seemed to be a continuation of one another, just stories about different characters. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading books about the Amish!

No comments:

Post a Comment